It is a simple bellow type chuck mounted on an aluminum body for holding up the reel. It is used with a side clamp or a set screw on the base shaft.
- Economical & light weight solution for core holding.
- Widely used for low torque unwind operation.
- Absolutely no damage to core.
- Easy mounting on shaft.
– Body: Aluminum Alloy
– Bladder: Rubber Polymer
– Core ID 5″ onwards Bore ID square or round as per customer requirement
- Dual non return valve-common air valve for multiple chucks by PU
- Stopper plate for core alignment
- Bore can be with key-way
- Camping by split collar clamp
Cam type shaft makes the chuck hold core in positive gripping position.
– Concentric torque chucks expansion.
– No side arm force required.
– Gripping is better at high torque application.
– Comparatively lesser damage to the core.
– 3″, 6″, up to 12″
Flange diameter as per customer requirement
Thrust chuck is a tapper wedge design used for core holding where the force is applied through the arms. It is truly mechanical and fool proof in terms of pneumatic.
– Best suited for rolls using fiber and metal cores.
– Based on mechanical load provided axially, So fail proof and reliable.
– This chuck provides absolute holding of the chuck.
– Concentric core holding.
– Excellent and fail proof design for rewind and unwind.
– Base and Flange: Alloy steel
– Grippers: Hardened steel
– core: 3″ to 12″
Air Power Chuck:
One of the most heavy and durable core holding option where mechanical advantage of tapper wedge is used through high pressure pneumatic cylinder.
– Best option for avoiding core damage in shaft less machines.
– Rotation of the chuck in either direction is possible.
– No axial force is applied: hence better life of winding and unwinding station.
– Concentric expansion and gripping force.
– Quick-Change between core sizes with slide-on core chuck adapters.
– Unmatched torque capacity at higher speed & jam free operation.
– Can be used for any core material without alteration.
– Body: steel
– Lugs: Alloy steel
– Springs: Spring steel
– 3″, 6″ up to 12″
Pneumatic Core Holding Chuck for Shaft-less winders.
– Compact & Light weight option for reel holding.
– Moderate torque capacity for General purpose.
– No axial force needed for core gripping.
– Slide on core adaptors available for various core sizes.
– Housings: Alloy Steel
– Grippers: Rubber, Plastic
– 3″, 4″ & 6″ on Wards
– Various Adaptors available
Multi Bladder Chuck:
Variant of the Multi Bladder shaft with through bore inside for holding on a shaft.
– No direct contract with Rubber Bladder.
– Less Maintenance cost.
– Highly Reliable & concentric.
– Great option for retro fitting existing Shaft or rod.
– Body : Aluminum, Steel in special case
– Gripper: Rubber, Plastics and Aluminum
– 3″, 6″ onwards