Materials of Construction
- End caps – Aluminium diecast / Cast Ion
- Tie rod – Tensile Steel Zinc Plated
- Piston – Aluminium machines
- Cylinder Tube – Upto dia 4″(100mm) in brass, dia 5″(125 mm) & above upto dia 12 M.S. seam less honed & hard Chrome plated.
- Piston Rod – High Tensile Steel Hard Crome Plated
- Seals – High Nitrile 3307
- Heavy duty & Robust constructions.
- Single & double acting models are available in Ten bore sizes from 25mm to 200mm.
- Adjustable cushioning for reducing impact of stroke at both cylinder ends is standard for all models. (Bore more than 1″)
- Selection of attachments for six mounting styles.
- Super finished and hard-chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods.
- Pressure Temperature
- Operating pressure upto 10kg f/cm2 for air upto 25kg f/cm2 for oil
- Operating Temperature Max. 80o c.
Mountings – Suffix
- Rear Flange – RF : Front Trunion – FT
- Rear Trunion – RT : Centre Trunion – CT
- Clevis Mounting – CM : Front Flange – FF
- Foot Mounting – FT : Neck Mounting -NM
- For piston Rod Fork Attachment Suffix – RK.
Pneumatic cylinders are available in different sizes, types and are traded strictly in compliance with ISO standards. Apart from these air / pneumatic cylinders is available in different types of cylinders like single acting & double acting pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic cylinders (weldable type, tie rod type), hydro pneumatic cylinders, standard cylinder, slim cylinder, compact cylinder etc.